Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My Pinky

In a crossroad of my life
Dreams stayed there still
It just started to disappear
leaving me all alone

In a crossroad of my life
Started questioning my will
Then they just come all fear
buried me all alone

Who was I?
Only mouth acted like boss
While heart didn’t dare
to get for real what I dream

Who was I?
Living by losing purpose
What a shame to share
that I was mocked by my own dream

A cheerful lady…
Came to my life
She was a friend
and the best story just began

A cheerful lady…
Lightened days of my life
Fast heart beat then became my friend
and the love story just began

A beautiful lady…
With her “cuek” that comforts me
keep me be myself
Me who cannot lie in love with her

A beautiful lady…
With her smile that lights me
While her sight gives peace in myself
How can I not love her?

A fine lady…
Her unpredictable acts to me
that brings surprises and jealousy
Gosh, she makes me crazy
A fine lady…
With Aishiteru that rocks me
And right away I fly
every time she calls me Aa’ tenderly

With dreams are joyfully seen
and this love caringly hugs us
nobody’s gonna stop us
Thank God, this truly happiness belongs to us


Damansara – Malaysia, 4th August 2006, 3:13 a.m.

No comments: