Monday, January 08, 2007

Malang, Hometown of Momo-chan

Momo-chan (I just like to call my hunny this name lately),
actually Semarang was not the first city we ever visited.

Our first out-of-city trip together was when we went to Malang, your hometown.
I had thought that Malang had been a cool city, same as Bandung in 80's.
As matter of fact, it was so hot in middle of afternoon!
The sun perfectly shined to make us dry, hotter than Jakarta.
However, I have to admit that afternoon in Jakarta currently is terribly burning :-(

Back to our first trip in Malang, eventough the day was sweltering, the night was so damn cold, brr brr brr...
I even needed two blankets to make myself feel warm.
Mm, suddenly I remember that one of best things happened there was when Momo-chan woke me up for Subuh pray :-)
Hei, it's so cold there at night, best moment to sleep, hehe.
However, currently I also have problem to wake up early.
I guess my dear Momo-chan affects me a lot.
She loves sleeping, a lot :-)

We took a ride around the city.
Seeing some sights: Momo's school, Momo's hang out place, nature scenery...
Of course we didn't miss to taste some Malang's food.
Hunny, I guess I like kupang :-)

We also went to Batu, a hilly area that was great place to see entire Malang from above.
By riding a motorcycle, against the surrounding cold air, we went up the hill.
The apple statue was the sign that we were already in the center of Batu.
Actually, there's famous glutinous rice there with various taste, but we didn't stop by there.
We finally ate it at our second visit to Malang.

We stopped at Bethani, an Indonesian restaurant, just 200m from Batu's city park.
Honestly, it's not becoming my recommended restaurant, the food's taste was standard.
However, a remarkable moment happened there...

I did propose my lovely Momo-chan to be my wife.

Hunny, I know it's not a romantic moment.
I had just been thinking about it in a number of days.
And I just felt that it was the right time...

Luv u, my soulmate.

No comments: